Due to COVID restrictions at public parks the Marayong FC AGM will be run differently to previous years. Previously all vacant committee positions would be announced one a time during the meeting and nominations accepted on the day and for all positions with 2 or more nominees a vote is help for the members to decide who will hold that position for the next two years.
This year the process remains the same however due to COVID restrictions the way in which persons are nominated for each position will change, Nomination forms can be downloaded from the link below and emailed into the club, all positions with single nominations will be announced at the AGM and all positions where more than one person has been nominated will be voted on at the AGM. The only positions which will be up for nomination are those where the existing holder of that position is stepping down from that particular position.
Please be aware that attendance at the AGM Is limited to only one senior member (no parents, friends or partners) and only one parent per junior member who wishes to attend. The main purpose for this Years AGM is to announce the newly elected committee to attending members and present the clubs current position.
Below are the rules for committee nominations.
- ONLY CLUB MEMBERS CAN NOMINATE and ONLY CLUB MEMBERS CAN VOTE.
- A person cannot nominate themselves and also cannot second a nomination where they are being nominated.
- Nomination forms must be downloaded from the link below, completed and emailed to email@example.com by no later than the 5th of November. Nominations submitted after the 5th of November will not be accepted.
- All nomination forms must have the full name of the person nominated, the position they are being nominated for, full name and signature of the person who is nominating them as well as the full name and signature of the person who has seconded the nomination.
- INCOMPLETE or INCORRECT NOMINATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- For positions where there is only a single nomination, the nominated person will be asked whether they accept their nomination and if they do so they will be announced to our members at the AGM as the new holder of that position.
- For positions where there are 2 or more nominations, nominated parties will be asked whether they accept their nomination and if they do so then the position will be put up for a vote at the AGM. If 2 persons are nominated for a position but one does not accept their nomination then the second will be appointed as the holder of that position and announced to the members at the AGM.
Positions available for nomination are as follows: